(1st Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020 – BATCH 4)
REGISTRATION LINK AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
5 Weekends (7.5 Hours ) Day HR –Analytics Workshop 1st Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020 .
All Saturdays ( 10 30 am to 12 am IST)
Simplified yet Amplified
Move up the Value Chain in HR Analytics; Descriptive – Predictive – Prescriptive.
Go beyond dash-boards.
Learn to apply immediately.
Venue Online: (Google or Zoom) To be finalised
Points to Ponder:
- It’s not training but a workshop.
- We learn by using data sets close to 90,000.
- We learn to predict by using statistical methodologies.
- Learning beyond dashboards & being predictive.
- Max Only 12 seats for better Impact.
Introduction to Analytics:
- What and Why of Analytics and Its Fundamentals?
- Types of Analysis (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Evolution of HR –Analytics : Efficiency –Effectiveness- Value – Predictive
- Three Value Paths of Analytics (Depends on
your Current Organization,Leadership,Culture)
- Attacking the Low Hanging Fruit (Solving a Problem)
- Forming an Analytical Unit
- Creating an Analytical Culture
- Types of Analytics: Descriptive – Predictive – Prescriptive Analytics and Its Impact on Value Chain
Data: Basic Types, Issues and Quality of Data:
- Data – Structured and Unstructured
- Big Data: (What it is and what it is not?)
- Data – Gathering & Data – Management (Describe, Explain, Predict, Optimize)
- Quality of Data : Few Check Measures
Current Organisations and HR Analytics:
- Mostly Descriptive : (Two cases of Data and
Dash Boards )
- Sample Recruitment Dashboards and what data is captured.
- Sample L&D Dashboards and what is being captured.
- Key Metrics
Some Key Basics of Statistics for Understanding of P & P of Analytics:
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Distribution Types etc
- Hypothesis testing- What it actually means
- (Independent and Dependent Variables)
- Basics of Crosstab, Correlation & Regression
- Slopes, R- Square, Inference, Confidence level & Significance level.
Starting the HR –Analytics:
- Defining the KPIs (Efficiency ,Effectiveness and Outcomes)
- Data Tracking Tool & Data Request Template formats.
- Formatting the Data (From Vertical to Cross Tab)
- Definition of Metrics/KPIS
- Basic Analytics Plan (Descriptive ,Display ,Inferential)
Prescriptive & Predictive :
- Sample HR –Dummy – Data to be used.
- Correlation and Multiple linear regressions & Predicting.
- Understanding the statistical significance and interpretation of the output.
- Tool intended to use: IBM -SPSS Trial Version
Video Testimonials of Batch 2/3: CLICK
If interested Please call 9962897804 or write to email@example.com