Market moves much faster than Marketing. In a highly contested market space the traditional strategies have always been focusing on beating the competition . This way of competing shall only lead to incremental results and not a giant leap in terms of results .
On the other hand Blue Ocean Strategy is an entirely different approach. W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne came up with the idea ,after conducting a study on 150 strategic moves spanning 100 years and involving 30 industries. They found that the best option would be for companies to generate demand in a new market space rather than competing in the same market space for a bigger share.
The Blue Ocean concept can also be looked at managing innovations effectively when innovations are always associated with higher risks.
By applying Blue Ocean Strategy in business one can look at creating new market space and manage innovations more effectively resulting in significant impact in Top line and Bottom line.
- Basics – What is Blue Ocean and Red Ocean?
- Why Blue Ocean?
- History of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Impact of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Why Blue Ocean can be successful?
- Strategic Canvas
- ERRC Framework
- Examples and Case Studies (Global, Indian & MSMEs)
- Workshop –Exercise to Create Blue Ocean Strategy for oneself
- Closing remarks
CEOS, MDs, Business Heads, Sales & Marketing Heads,Business owners, Entrepreneurs across Sectors and Utilities ,Management Students.
- Fundamentals of Blue Ocean Strategy – Concepts and Framework
- Benefits of applying Blue Ocean framework.
- How companies have applied Blue Ocean.
- Application and learning to create Blue Ocean for their own business.
- Implementation support and consulting.
- FUN,ACTION & ENTERTAINMENT CLUBBED WITH LEARNING.