Date(s) - 05/12/2020
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Blue Ocean Strategy for MSMEs by AFMOI
This paid webinar is all about what Small and Medium-sized companies in India should ideally focus on during the pandemic era.
What they should Eliminate, Reduce, Raise, and Create so that they can survive, sail & grow through the pandemic era.
This 3 hours session is focused on Individuals, Corporate Leaders, Managers, MDs, Founders who head MSMEs in India.
The session will be in Tamil for entrepreneurs of Tamil Nadu.
Date: This is on 5th Dec 2020, Saturday (530 pm to 830 pm IST) in Tamil.
- What MSMEs should Eliminate -Reduce-Raise -Create?
- Lessons Learnt, Failures, Success.
- Can technology replace all the facets of our business?
- Based on the experience of Prabhu Swaminathan in managing the pandemic since 2020 March.
The facilitator is our Founder who has impacted more than 8525 lives in the last 1000 + days.
A blue ocean trainer who has trained more than 2000+ Entrepreneurs on leadership, strategy and Innovation, etc
To know more about the founder www.prabhuswaminathan.in and his professional profile Click Profile
To know details
- Dial or WhatsApp +91 9962897804
- Email to email@example.com
- Only Max 20 seats for webinar @ Rs 3000+ GST per participant
Bookings are closed for this event.